Wednesday, June 2, 2010

sickish

hi,
today is 6-2-10. when i got up this morning i wasn't feeling well. my stomach was queasy. i layed in bed for a while to see if the sick feeling would go away. well, that didn't work. so i told my mom and she got me some yogurt. i ate it and waited a little. just in case it worked i started getting dresed. when i had my shirt on i realised that yogurt wasn't working ethier. so, i stayed home. i layed in my parents bed and watched a movie called sweet home alabama. after the movie i moved to the living room. in there i watched another movie called big fat liar. i have seen that move lots of times. i was really not feeling well at that time. my mom gave me some ice chips. they setteled my stomach. i felt much better. after big fat liar i wanted to watch TV. sadly there was nothing on:(. so i started to eat lunch and look at movies. i looked and saw julie & julia i hadn't seen it yet but my mom did. so i watched it. i am still watching it right now. so now i am watching julie&julia. while talking to you.
thanks,
MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment