Monday, May 30, 2011

shocked

i am really P.Oed right now. and shocked cause i made this really long post but then i went to check my stats and then i came back to the post and the whole thing was gone! ugh i am so angry now! electronics arnt liking me today. i made this super awesome playlist to go on my ipod and now it wont play in the order i want! and now this! it said when i was typing that i was saving! liers!!! i just went to checkmy spelling and it wont let me! ugh! >:( thats me! for real! and there is no way i am going to re-type every thing that i typed before! anyway, sorry for my explosion on u guys! wow i really got out of control! ya!!!! my fav band just came on on my ipod! *mia starts dancin* i found some awesome bands and they are dowloaded on my ipod already! and i am jamin richt now cause i am music crazy! hahahhaha
ttyl,
MIA!
P.S. A AWESOME SONG JUST CAME ON!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
P.P.S. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment