Wednesday, June 1, 2011

june 1st, 2011

hey there!
today it poured rain! and my mom came to pick me up from school we had to run to the car because we only had 1 umbrella and 5 people (cause i carpool with people). and we got wet! so after we droped everyone off we tured down our street and part of the road was completly cover in water. so i went home and let out my dogs. i went out with them to see what happened outside. by now it has stoped raining but the dark clouds are still in the sky. there is a very big puddle that me and one of my dogs where stomping in. i took off my skirt because i had shorts on under them. so i ask my mom if i could take the dogs on a walk to explore and see everything. well i went down to the end of the street to see f the water was still there but it wasnt! i was amazed because i thought it woild stay that way for a while but i was wrong. and i turned out the tennis courts i play at dryed and i had tennis practice. it was surprising. well thats all for now
talk to you next time,
MIA

No comments:

Post a Comment