Friday, July 8, 2011

ugh, life!

hey guys-
so today my dad came home from work and he brought one of his guys so he can dig up my yard and get rid of this sewer pipe thats 50 years old! then we have to replace it with a new one. we need to do it soon so that we dont have to worry about it backing up in our bathtubs. GROSS! anyways thats just life. plus i have to get a big metal device on the roof of my mouth! i have to get a stupid expander. well first i have to get spacers then an expander then braces. its not that big of a deal. i just hope i wont have them on for forever. sooooo thats basicly all thats beengoing down over here so yeah... what have you guys been up too?
MIA

1 comment:

  1. This is Ian-my brother buried a peice of cheese 2 years ago to see how it turned out in a couple years.its been a couple years,and we never found it!im glad because it would be GROSS if i saw it again.im just not gonna think about it.-I LIKE PIE!that was weird.....-Ian

    ReplyDelete